QQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolo's application

Go down

Bolo's application Empty Bolo's application

Post by Bolo's 24/7/2013, 05:24

Real name/Character Name:Max / Bolo and BoloRozpierdolo
Class/lvl: Bolo PR on friday 40+ / BoloRozpierdolo PP 50 lvl
Ingame equip: Bolo no grade  / BoloRozpierdolo Karmian up+low D jawels gloves and boots
Timezone and Country: UK GMT
How many hours do you play a day?: 6-20
How long have you been playing L2 for?: 8 years
Can you speak and understand English?: Yes I can
Previous clans you've been on?: RedDragons (white][eagle) and BeMyFrag (L2ex x10 x5 x5)
Do you know anyone from clan?/Anyone can recommend you?: Not until you get to know me.
Why do you want to join QQ?: I am looking for a well organised clan with DD classes that allows me to play on my first main, which is Prophet. I have difficulty finding a clan where I can find party with this support so I decided to make an archer to lvl my PP up. I would like to play on PP as main cos I have experience playing on supports such as PP/WC/OL. If you prefer for me to play PR as main clas I will need time till tuesday to get him 50+. I also have a friend who is finishing his SWS class quest and he might want to join as well.

Bolo's

Back to top Go down

Bolo's application Empty Re: Bolo's application

Post by Silv3r 24/7/2013, 05:47

Hey there! Well PP would be awesome since we're looking for one more wc/pp. And if we're talking about sws, its just great. Smile You're in. Register on forum with your ingame name, and pm me ingame.

Welcome!

Silv3r
Admin Assist
Admin Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bolo's 24/7/2013, 05:49

I also have friend who is playing SPS with SE box I forgot about him Smile

Bolo's

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content