QQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorceror application

2 posters

Go down

Sorceror application Empty Sorceror application

Post by minoos 3/8/2013, 18:27

Hi everyone,
Real name/Character Name: Matthieu / minos ig name
Class/lvl:61
Ingame equip:demon tunic + sowd emp ( sorceror sux with M.atk and im playing with EE box )
Timezone and Country: France , gmt +1
How many hours do you play a day?:it depend , i can play at work aswell im a receptionniste in a hotel
How long have you been playing L2 for?:erm , i was 14 old on c1
Can you speak and understand English?:me iz rely speak good
Previous clans you've been on?:contagion clan on this server ( they kicked me happy and knopkiush for bullshit, pm ig for more info ), and i was with appocalypse on many servers
Do you know anyone from clan?/Anyone can recommend you?:i know a bit voros and doc !
Why do you want to join QQ?:you looks like an active clan, with plan etc, its could be a good oportunity to play for you.

By the way, im playing with Happyface ( tyran ) and Knopkiush ( BH ) both 55 + they are ok to join too , they should apply too ? pm me back

Kinds regards

minoos

Back to top Go down

Sorceror application Empty Re: Sorceror application

Post by Silv3r 4/8/2013, 12:43

Hello Matthieu! We're not playing anymore on l2queen. Voros told me you're a good guy, so for future servers you could make an account on forum and visit us. Thanks for applying.

Good luck!

Silv3r
Admin Assist
Admin Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas 5/8/2013, 09:55

minoos wrote:Hi everyone,
Real name/Character Name: Matthieu / minos ig name
Class/lvl:61
Ingame equip:demon tunic + sowd emp ( sorceror sux with M.atk and im playing with EE box )
Timezone and Country: France , gmt +1
How many hours do you play a day?:it depend , i can play at work aswell im a receptionniste in a hotel
How long have you been playing L2 for?:erm , i was 14 old on c1
Can you speak and understand English?:me iz rely speak good
Previous clans you've been on?:contagion clan on this server ( they kicked me happy and knopkiush for bullshit, pm ig for more info ), and i was with appocalypse on many servers
Do you know anyone from clan?/Anyone can recommend you?:i know a bit voros and doc !
Why do you want to join QQ?:you looks like an active clan, with plan etc, its could be a good oportunity to play for you.

By the way, im playing with Happyface ( tyran ) and Knopkiush ( BH ) both 55 + they are ok to join too , they should apply too ? pm me back

Kinds regards
happyface is from spain has he played on chechgamers?
Midas
Midas
Vassal
Vassal

Back to top Go down

Sorceror application Empty lal

Post by KaEL 24/9/2013, 09:23

HappyFace is from BG Silv3r nab :p

KaEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content